Serious driving offences include;
- Culpable Driving
- Dangerous Driving Causing Death
- Dangerous Driving Causing Serious Injury
- Negligently Causing Serious Injury
- Reckless Conduct Endangering Life
- Reckless Conduct Endangering Serious Injury
If you have been charged with any of the above offences, you must seek the advice of an experienced traffic lawyer. Some of these charges can be dealt with in the Magistrates Court, some can only proceed in the County Court.
Click on to the links regarding each charge or look to the right for further information.
The legal tests in relation to the above charges are very complicated and often misunderstood.
Dribbin & Brown Traffic Lawyers, have handled hundred’s of cases involving the above offences.
If you want professional competent representation in relation to the above charges then you should call our office today.